SPLENDORS OF EUROPE is happy to work with travel
Agents can be very helpful selecting the right travel product for their clients.
We pay commission to travel agents without any
cost impact to the traveler.
The Unique Qualities for Travel
Agents to remember about SPLENDORS OF EUROPE tours
- Fully escorted and hassle free.
- Very small group size of 12 or less.
Guests hear and see everything. No following a crowd.
- Elegant character accommodations, castles,
chateaux, historic manors, and elegant old world hotels. No
tourist tower-block hotels.
- Fine gourmet dining at intimate restaurants
at a table for two. Most meals included. No mass dining.
- Travel by first class train or first class
steam ship. No tour bus.
- Personalized Attention with a 6:1 guest to
host ratio, the best in the industry. No competing for assistance.
- Language interpreter on each tour
facilitates interaction with the locals. No language barrier.
- Culturally In-depth. Fully experience
your destination with all your senses. Not just see it.
- Regional tour design with limited travel
required. Spend time enjoying and sightseeing, not packing and
- Experts in our selected destinations.
Our tour hosts write our tours, and each has lived in both the US and Europe
so they understand the cultural differences first hand.
- Convenient one week itineraries.
Convenient connections between multiple tours included.
- Top quality sightseeing and excursions
included. Wine tasting, ballooning (luxury tours only), river and lake cruises, mountain
trains, cable cars, museums, castles, etc... all included. No add-on
excursions to buy.
- Travel Insurance, trip cancellation, trip
interruption, medical, and luggage insurance, available on all tours.